Poland is a country in Central Europe bordered by the Germany to the west; the Czech Republic and Slovakia to the south; Ukraine and Belarus to the east; and the Baltic Sea, Kaliningrad Oblast and Lithuania to the north. Poland is 69th largest country in the world and the 9th largest in Europe. With a population of over 38.5 million people, Poland is the 34th most populous country in the world, the 8th most populous country in Europe and the sixth most populous member of the European Union. Poland is a unitary state divided into 16 administrative subdivisions. The current population of Poland is 38,589,276 as of September 2016, based on the latest United Nations estimates. Poland population is equivalent to 0.53% of the total world population. The Official Language of Poland is Polish.
Why study in Poland?
- Quality Education at international standards in English.
- Internationally recognized Bachelors and Masters Degree.
- Qualified faculty members.
- On-campus education with a wide range of facilities.
- Affordable tuition and economical living expense.
- Excellent facilities for social, cultural and sports activities.
- Accommodation is on Campus and around the city.
- Exchange study/Training semester abroad available through Erasmus exchange program.
- Students can work 20 hours part time/week.
- IELTS not required.
- After the completion of studies, student will get 1 year of extra job search visa.