Lithuania is a Schengen country in the Baltic region of Northern Europe, one of the three Baltic States. It is bordered by Latvia to the north, Belarus to the east and south, Poland to the south, and Kaliningrad Oblast (a Russian exclave) to the southwest. Lithuania has an estimated population of 2.9 million people as of 2015, and its capital and largest city is Vilnius. Lithuanian schools teach English as the first foreign language, but students may also study in German, French or Russian.
Why study in Lithuania?
- Quality Education at international standards in English.
- Internationally recognized Bachelors and Master’s Degree.
- Education in line with the American Credit System.
- Qualified faculty members.
- On-campus education with a wide range of facilities.
- Affordable tuition and economical living expense.
- Excellent facilities for social, cultural and sports activities.
- Accommodation is on Campus and around the city.
- Exchange study/Training semester abroad available through Erasmus exchange program.
- 20hrs/week after 1 year of studies + Master 20 hours/week.
- IELTS not required.
- After the completion of studies students will get 6 months of extra job search visa.