Latvia is a Schengen country in the Baltic region of Northern Europe, one of the three Baltic States.It is bordered by Estonia to the north, Lithuania to the south, Russia to the east, and Belarus to the southeast, as well as a maritime border to the west alongside Sweden.Capital of Latvia is Riga, divided into 118 administrative divisions, of which 109 are municipalities and 9 are cities. The Population of Latvia is 1968957 (as of Jan 2016).
Why study in Latvia?
- Internationally recognized Bachelors and Master’s Degree.
- Qualified faculty members.
- Affordable tuition and economical living expense.
- Accommodation is on Campus and around the city.
- Students can work 20 hours part time/week.
- IELTS not required.